Supporting our Business Customers
We're Here For You
The COVID-19 outbreak has impacted every aspect of society, but we recognize the particular challenges for our business community. Many businesses have had to close and most are struggling with loss of income while trying to meet expenses and plan for recovery.
As your trusted energy provider, PSE&G will support you throughout this crisis and beyond.
- Visit pseg.com/business for information about PSE&G programs, products and services that can help you manage your energy needs.
- Call the Business Solutions Center, a dedicated customer service line for our business customers staffed with knowledgeable, well-trained professionals, ready to assist you with your business needs. 1-855-BIZ-PSEG (1-855-249-7734), Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Register for our webinars for business customers. New webinars in 2020 will provide valuable information on energy-related topics that matter to your business. Look for invitations via email.
- Take advantage of the many ways you can connect with us, including My Account, My Alerts (text alerts), our online Outage Center, Social Media, Live Chat, Mobile App and Alexa.
- For information on business operation restrictions, as well as potential economic assistance, visit New Jersey’s official State website.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration provides guidance on a wide range of topics and referrals to local resource partners that can answer questions about SBA programs and assist with loan applications.
- The Paycheck Protection Program provides forgivable loans to qualifying small businesses via lending partners to help cover payroll costs including benefits.
- Through the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program, the Small Business Administration provides working capital loans of up to $2 million, including a forgivable emergency advance of up to $10,000.
As planning begins for economic recovery, PSE&G will be here for you every step of the way. As we resume any services that involve personal contact, we will do so responsibly by following best practices as determined by health experts and guidance from government officials. Our most important responsibility will always be the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and the communities we serve.
*Participation in the programs listed above is subject to terms and conditions. PSE&G is not affiliated with these programs.