Awards & Recognition
- PSE&G has been recognized by PA Consulting as the recipient of the 2019 ReliabilityOne™ Award for Outstanding Reliability Performance in the Mid-Atlantic Region for the 18th consecutive year. ReliabilityOne™ Awards are given annually to the utilities that have achieved outstanding reliability performance and have excelled in delivering the most reliable electric service to their customers.
- PSE&G’s Alexa Skill Team recognized as a Top Innovator by Public Utilities Fortnightly magazine in customer service category for developing “a comprehensive and easy-to-use real-time customer service interface for those customers with Alexa.” PSE&G is the first utility to offer customers full payment, outage and appliance service appointment capabilities through a voice channel such as Amazon Alexa.
- PSE&G’s Gas System Modernization Program named the 2019 Project of the Year by the Project Management Institute - New Jersey Chapter. The program was recognized for its complexity and use of excellent project management standards.
- PSE&G was named to CIO Magazine’s CIO 100 list for 2019 in recognition of innovative use of technology to improve customer service. The company was honored for its release of an Amazon Alexa customer service app, or “skill,” that allows customers to ask billing questions, make payments, and get tips for reducing their energy usage and lowering their bills.
- PSE&G received an Innovation Award from Smart Energy Decisions for the company’s energy efficiency work at New Jersey hospitals. The Innovation Award recognizes the individual and collective efforts of large electric power users, their suppliers, and their utilities in support of the energy transformation currently taking place. The PSE&G Hospital Efficiency Program won in the utility partnership category for energy efficiency incentive programs.
- PSE&G has been recognized by PA Consulting as the recipient of the 2018 Outstanding Customer Reliability Experience Award. PSE&G also received the ReliabilityOne™ Award for Outstanding Reliability Performance in the Mid-Atlantic Region for the 17th consecutive year.
- PSE&G becomes the first public utility in the United States to obtain SAFETY Act liability protections from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security for the deployment of physical security measures that are designed to detect, deter and recover from acts of terrorism.
- PSE&G named a 2018 Most Trusted Brand by business customers and 2018 Customer Champion among residential customers by Cogent Reports, the syndicated division of Market Strategies International.
- PSE&G recognized as a Top 10 Utility in the U.S. for overall customer value and reliability by the Wired Group, which produces the Customer Value Ranking™.
- PSE&G’s $1.2 billion Bergen-Linden Corridor (BLC) project was among major infrastructure projects honored by the New Jersey Alliance for Action.
- PSE&G was awarded POWERGRID International and DistribuTECH Grid Optimization Project of the Year for its Energy Strong Advanced Technologies Program.
- PSE&G recognized by Edison Electric Institute with the “Emergency Assistance Award” for outstanding work assisting customers impacted by Hurricane Irma.
- PSE&G was recognized as the most reliable utility in the Mid-Atlantic region for the 16th year in a row by PA Consulting, a national industry benchmarking group.
- PSE&G was named 2017 Investor Owned Utility of the Year for its efforts that add solar power to New Jersey’s energy mix. PSE&G was recognized for building solar farms on landfills and brownfields through its Solar 4 All® program.
- PSE&G was named a "Most Admired Company," ranking 8th among electric and gas companies in the United States by Fortune Magazine.
Named to the Just 100 list for creating jobs, following ethical business practices, offering excellent employee benefits, and demonstrating commitment to the communities we serve.
G.I. Jobs, STEM Jobs, and Military Spouse Magazines/Victory Media
Recognized for our commitment to offering meaningful jobs to service members and veterans.
Dow Jones Sustainability Indices
Recognized for the 9th consecutive year as a forward-thinking company based on strategies for dealing with future opportunities and risks from economic, environmental and social developments.
Electric Light & Power
Named Utility of the Year.
Recognized as most reliable utility in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Recognized as ranking highest in customer satisfaction for natural gas services and large-business electric services.
Named one of America's best employers.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Named ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year - Sustained Excllence Award.
Solar Electric Power Association
Listed in the top 10 for solar capacity for the seventh consecutive year.
Received the Innovation in Customer Service Award for use of Twitter during Superstorm Sandy to communicate with customers.
Certified Minority Business Enterprises of the New York & New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council
Receieved Corporation of the Year Award for advancing supplier diversity.