Awards & Recognition
- PSE&G has been recognized by PA Consulting as the recipient of the 2018 Outstanding Customer Reliability Experience Award. PSE&G also received the ReliabilityOne™ Award for Outstanding Reliability Performance in the Mid-Atlantic Region for the 17th consecutive year.
- PSE&G becomes the first public utility in the United States to obtain SAFETY Act liability protections from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security for the deployment of physical security measures that are designed to detect, deter and recover from acts of terrorism.
- PSE&G named a 2018 Most Trusted Brand by business customers by Cogent Reports, the syndicated division of Market Strategies International.
- PSE&G recognized as a Top 10 Utility in the U.S. for overall customer value and reliability by the Wired Group, which produces the Customer Value Ranking™.
- PSE&G’s $1.2 billion Bergen-Linden Corridor (BLC) project was among major infrastructure projects honored by the New Jersey Alliance for Action.
- PSE&G was awarded POWERGRID International and DistribuTECH Grid Optimization Project of the Year for its Energy Strong Advanced Technologies Program.
- PSE&G recognized by Edison Electric Institute with the “Emergency Assistance Award” for outstanding work assisting customers impacted by Hurricane Irma.
- PSE&G was recognized as the most reliable utility in the Mid-Atlantic region for the 16th year in a row by PA Consulting, a national industry benchmarking group.
- PSE&G was named 2017 Investor Owned Utility of the Year for its efforts that add solar power to New Jersey’s energy mix. PSE&G was recognized for building solar farms on landfills and brownfields through its Solar 4 All® program.
- PSE&G was named a "Most Admired Company," ranking 8th among electric and gas companies in the United States by Fortune Magazine.
Named to the Just 100 list for creating jobs, following ethical business practices, offering excellent employee benefits, and demonstrating commitment to the communities we serve.
G.I. Jobs, STEM Jobs, and Military Spouse Magazines/Victory Media
Recognized for our commitment to offering meaningful jobs to service members and veterans.
Dow Jones Sustainability Indices
Recognized for the 9th consecutive year as a forward-thinking company based on strategies for dealing with future opportunities and risks from economic, environmental and social developments.
Electric Light & Power
Named Utility of the Year.
Recognized as most reliable utility in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Recognized as ranking highest in customer satisfaction for natural gas services and large-business electric services.
Named one of America's best employers.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Named ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year - Sustained Excllence Award.
Solar Electric Power Association
Listed in the top 10 for solar capacity for the seventh consecutive year.
Received the Innovation in Customer Service Award for use of Twitter during Superstorm Sandy to communicate with customers.
Certified Minority Business Enterprises of the New York & New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council
Receieved Corporation of the Year Award for advancing supplier diversity.