Regional Public Affairs (RPA)
The Regional Public Affairs Support Team
Our support team serves as the liaison with elected officials, businesses, and community leaders within the municipalities PSE&G serves.
Regional Public Affairs: Working with the Community
Our RPA managers create partnerships with municipal leaders, businesses, and communities to ensure a consistent source of information about projects and current or ongoing concerns. Through the relationship between PSE&G and town officials, RPA managers mitigate concerns by ensuring issues are managed and resolved through the proper channels.
What We Do
Serving as company liaisons to elected officials, business and community leaders for about 2.3 million PSE&G gas and electric customers, RPA managers:
- Facilitate the sharing of information between PSE&G and the community.
- Assist municipal leaders with developing and disseminating emergency management communications with other business and community leaders and the general public.
- Explain benefits and utility-related infrastructure upgrades that impact local governments and municipalities, whether interpreting regulations, permitting, licensing or laws.
- Organize public forums to educate customers on:
- Emerging energy related issues.
- Safe and reliable delivery of energy services.
- PSE&G's investment in infrastructure and New Jersey's economic growth
- Meet the team
- To champion and implement strategies and processes that advance our commitment to best-in-class customer service.
- To engage in public dialogue that supports legislation, regulations, and ordinances that enable us to provide exceptional energy service.
- To assist PSE&G's operational departments with permitting, licensing, outages, and emergency management that impact local and county governments.
Construction in Your Town
Find updated information on current construction projects and activities in your community.
Infrastructure Investment Strategy
We're committed to strengthening our gas and electric systems by making them more resilient and reliable, no matter what Mother Nature brings.
We are passionate about investing in and giving back to the communities in which we serve, work and live.
Organization-wide communication is key to preparing for and responding to severe weather and extended outages. When an emergency or extreme weather hits, we're ready to go.