Get Started with Alexa
Search for the PSE&G skill in the Alexa app and login using your My Account credentials, and start asking questions!
With the PSE&G skill you can...
Pay Your Bill
Report an Outage/Get Outage Status
Review Recent Usage
Schedule Service Appointments
Get Energy Saving Tips
Ask for Safety Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
- Current balance & due date
- Pay your bill
- Report an outage
- Check outage status
- Schedule service appointments
- Check for existing service appointments
- Check existing WorryFree coverage
- Bill reminders, Alexa can remind you 5, 3, or 1 day before your payment due date
- Get your last payment amount and date
- Next and last meter reading date
- Electric & Gas usage and cost from the previous month
- Enroll in Paperless
- Ask for savings tip
- Ask for safety tip
No, the PSE&G skill is not available in Spanish at this time.
- Same day payments using your checking or savings account saved in your My Account.
- You can add a bank account to My Account and make Alexa payments immediately afterwards.
- Over payments – you cannot pay more than your current balance.
- Credit card payments.
- Scheduled payments.
Exit the program by saying “exit” or “stop” and re-open the skill.
Say “Exit” or “Finish” or do not speak and let the skill close on its own.
Terms & Conditions for PSE&G skill in Alexa