Solar Loan Program Requirements
Find Out if You Qualify
In order to qualify for a PSE&G Solar Loan, projects must meet the following criteria:
- Projects must be located in PSE&G’s electric service territory, interconnected to the PSE&G distribution system (except Landfill/Brownfield Segments) and be eligible for net metering. It is important to note that PSE&G may deny applications for interconnection to the PSE&G distribution system for reasons permitted/outlined in the New Jersey Administrative Code. If you would like more information about interconnecting to the electric distribution system in New Jersey, you can refer to the “New Jersey Administrative Code – Title 14. Chapter 8. Sub Chapter 5 - INTERCONNECTION OF CLASS I RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEMS”.
- Must be a photovoltaic solar project.
- Projects must be eligible to generate Solar Renewable Energy Certificates (SRECs). Applicants are required to provide a compliant NJ certification letter in advance of loan closing.
- All participants must make provisions to maintain the system for the duration of the loan term.
- Any participant whose application is not complete or has not provided the required fees will not be considered.