EERC Meeting Spaces
The EERC: A Community Resource for Everyone
PSEG's EERC offers an auditorium, classroom and wet lab that offer plenty of flexibility to meet many training and educational needs.
Book a Room
Interested in scheduling a function in the auditorium, classroom or wet lab? Call 856-339-EERC (3372)
We invite your organization to utilize our meeting spaces. They can accommodate meetings, conferences, trainings, workshops, educational programming, luncheons, and formal affairs. Since 2010, our auditorium has hosted:
- Partnership for the Delaware Estuary
- Primary Schools, High Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Local & state law enforcement
- Chamber of Commerce
- Salvation Army
- NJ School Boards Association
- Local, state, and federal officials
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
In addition to our auditorium, we offer other spaces to accommodate a range of uses:
This room can accommodate up to 100 people for meetings, trainings, and programs. It includes A/V equipment and movable tables and chairs. It's free to use this room.
This room accommodates up to 30 people for workshops, meetings or trainings. It includes a computer, screen and internet access.
This hands-on learning laboratory accommodates 25 people and is stocked with microscopes, electricity kits, and specimen tanks. It invites students to explore, experiment, and grow their inner scientist. The room is available for scout groups, summer camps, and other educational groups. It includes a projector and screen.
Please note that the EERC:
- Is open by appointment only.
- Has a formal recycling system which we ask all groups to follow.
- Is not available for personal uses such as birthday parties or weddings.
- Does not offer food services/catering; however, you're welcome to cater or bring in your own food for your functions.