Energy Saving Tips and Tools
Assistance May be Available
You may be able to get help paying your energy bill. Find out about available resources.
If You Need Help Managing Your Energy Bill ...
Help is available. Learn about:
- Energy-saving tips that can reduce your power bill
- PSE&G's Equal Payment Plan
- PSE&G Deferred Payment Agreement (DPA) for customers unable to pay their PSE&G bill in full
- Energy conservation and weatherization programs for low-income customers
If You're Currently Past Due On Your Bill ...
If you have a moderate income and you're behind on your bill, you may qualify for assistance. Learn about:
- Payment Assistance Gas and Electric (PAGE)
- NJ SHARES
If You Can't Afford to Pay Your Heating and Cooling Bills or Your PSE&G Bill...
There are programs that can help. Learn about:
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) for low-income customers
- Universal Service Fund (USF) for low-income customers
- New Jersey Lifeline credit programs for seniors and disabled adults
Get information on other services and tax benefits that you may be eligible for. Learn about
- Tax credits
- Free tax preparation services
- Third-Party Notification Program
- Life-Sustaining Equipment Program
- Social Security Benefits
- Verizon New Jersey’s Communications Lifeline
Information for Social Services Agencies and Educational/Religious Organizations
View presentations from our Energy Assistance sessions, download brochures, and find out about other payment assistance resources.