Current Tariff for Electric Service:
- Current Electric Tariff (B.P.U.N.J. No. 16) as of May 1, 2022
- List of all currently effective Electric Tariff sheets and recent changes
- Draft Basic Generation Service (BGS) Pricing Tariff sheets effective on and after June 1, 2022
Prior Tariffs for Electric Service:
- B.P.U.N.J. No. 16 (November 1, 2018 - April 30, 2022)
- B.P.U.N.J. No. 15 (June 7, 2010 - October 31, 2018)
- B.P.U.N.J. No. 14 (August 1, 2003 - June 6, 2010)
- B.P.U.N.J. No. 13 (August 1, 1999 - July 31, 2003)
Electric Reconciliation Charges:
- 2020-2022 Reconciliation Charge Summary (most recent 24 months) - As of June 1, 2021, the BGS-RSCP Reconciliation Charge and the BGS-CIEP Reconciliation Charge will change quarterly. These charges will continue to be billed monthly.
Calculations of BGS-CIEP Hourly Energy Price Components - Note that below calculation methodologies provide an illustrative PJM LMP example.
- Calculations of BGS-CIEP Hourly Energy Price Components Slide-show
- Calculations of BGS-CIEP Hourly Energy Price Components Worksheet- Methodology Effective June 1, 2021
- Calculations of BGS-CIEP Hourly Energy Price Components Worksheet- Methodology Effective June 1, 2020
Purchased Electric Power (PEP) - PJM billing rates applicable to PEP Qualifying Facilities