Comfort Partners Contact Request
Comfort Partners is a part of New Jersey's Clean Energy Program - a program funded by the state of New Jersey's Board of Public Utilities which is administered through a partnership between BPU and New Jersey gas and electric public utilities. Comfort Partners allows a qualified PSE&G income eligible, residential customers to receive this free energy saving and energy education program.
|Size of Family||Weekly Income||Monthly Income||Yearly Income|
For family units with more than 8 family members:
The Comfort Partners Program takes a comprehensive approach to energy savings, including considering efficiency, building performance, and health and safety issues.
All recommended efficiency measures and energy education services - FREE of charge. Installation of cost-effective energy efficiency measures in the home (determined on a home-specific basis). If eligible, participants may receive:
- Efficient lighting products
- Hot water conservation measures (water heater insulation, water heater pipe insulation and energy-saving showerheads and aerators)
- Replacement of inefficient refrigerators
- Insulation upgrades (attic, wall, etc.)
- Air sealing
- Duct sealing and repair
- Heating/cooling equipment maintenance; and other measures
- Comprehensive, personalized energy education and counseling
For more information about Comfort Partners, please click here.