How WorryFree Replacements Work
Replace with Ease
Get advice from trusted PSE&G professionals. Enjoy payment plans up to 48 months* (subject to credit approval).
Replacing appliances or heating and cooling systems can be a challenge. You naturally want your investment in your home to pay off for years to come. But how can you know if you're making a smart purchase?
Let us help you.
Trust the PSE&G WorryFree Replacement team to provide you with state-of-the art heating and cooling systems, water heaters, and air quality equipment to keep your home comfortable during any season.*
We'll guide you in the selection of the right equipment and provide you with several options, including energy efficient systems. Then, we'll install your equipment quickly, efficiently, and safely at your convenience—we'll even remove and dispose of your old equipment.
Why should you use WorryFree Replacement?
- No money down
- Get up to 48 months to pay for your new water heater, subject to credit approval. Payment terms are subject to change.
- Make easy payments along with your monthly energy bill
- Call 24/7 for convenient scheduling
- Rest easy, knowing that experienced technicians and licensed plumbers will properly size and install your equipment
- Select options from name brand manufacturers, such as JCI, Fujitsu, Weil-McLain, AO Smith, and Honeywell
- Opt for ultra-efficient Energy Star® heating, cooling, and water heating equipment
What's included with WorryFree Replacement?
For heating and cooling equipment replacement, you'll receive a free estimate based on an on-site inspection of your home. Pricing will include material, labor, disposal of your old equipment, and permits (if required).
Most hot water heater replacement does not require an in-home visit beforehand. On the service date, PSE&G’s installer will provide the final replacement price before any work starts. Final price will include installation, removal, permits, and any extras. You are free to refuse the service at that time if you so choose.
* WorryFree optional services are subject to credit approval and are only available to customers in PSE&G’s service area. Other providers are available. PSE&G will use an authorized licensed plumber to replace your water heater. PSE&G 48-month billing is available on select equipment and some exclusions will apply. Payment terms are subject to change. Same day installation for water heater is Monday through Saturday, if ordered by 1 p.m.; some exclusions will apply based on model installed. To receive same day installation the replacement unit must be in stock and exchanged for the same equipment. The NJ Board of Public Utilities has not approved the rates offered. PSE&G will provide services, such as gas leak investigations and other safety related services, to our gas customers free of charge. If you detect a gas odor, have a gas appliance that will not shut off, or have a carbon monoxide concern, contact your local gas utility. Customers are not required to purchase WorryFree services to continue to receive safe, adequate, and proper utility service or to take part in utility energy efficiency programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Inform your service technician of any unusual situations, such as loose or broken steps and railings.
- Make sure all walkways are clear of obstructions, including snow and debris.
- Secure all pets outdoors, or in a room away from the work area.
- Ensure safe, unobstructed access to the appliance being serviced.
- Be certain that the area around the appliance is dry, clear, and well lit. We cannot service an appliance if it is surrounded by standing water.
- Your access door is at least 24” x 36” in size.
- All passageways and service areas are covered with solid/secured flooring.
- A fixed light is installed near the appliance.
- Your attic can be accessed by a staircase or OSHA-approved ladder of adequate height.
- The minimum clearance is 48” between the floor and overhead ceiling where access is required for servicing or cleaning, and 24” at sides of the appliance.
For heating and cooling equipment located in a basement or utility room which is accessible only through a crawl space, ensure that:
- The access door or other means of entry to the crawl space is not less than 24" x 36", and large enough to allow the largest appliance part to enter.
- The passageway from the point of entry to the service area is at least 24" wide and 48" high.
- The minimum clearance is 48" between the floor and overhead ceiling where access is required for servicing or cleaning, and 24" at the sides of the appliance.